View Profile Krebskopf

All 42 Movie Reviews

17 w/ Responses

Amazing, even in the year 2021 this short film continues to guide my spiritually through my life. My lively little guiding star; 'Coffee Get's Aids!: Part 1'

footsetep TO LOUUDDD

upvote if you're still watchuing this in 2021

been following you a long time sir, yessss, i'm not sure which mechanical orifice you forced your delightful bizarro through, but i feel it completes the dreamey feeling your animations have always had.

gravo, more please!

This was fucking amazing!
I'm gobsmacked by the entire thing, the animation was incredible; the way you brought those abominations to life made me so fucking hard.
I'm interested in to what programs you used for all of this? I was confused as some parts (like that last shot, I think) look like they were done 100% in Flash, but for the rest of it, not at all.
Anyway, never stop animating! I'll save this Animation away for my future grand/children to see <3

Sherbalex responds:

Flash MX + Flash CS3

Amazing, finally done! Great work by everyone!

uglyslug responds:

Thank you!

it was okay but, could have done with a few more Wacky waving inflatable arm flailing ExplosiveLocks

Rn86 responds:

Due to a shipping error, I was currently understocked on my overstock of Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing ExplosiveLocks

what a pretty ad

quitre lovely

Loved it!

The style and animation were great, and I found it very funny. great job! only thing that let it down was the sound quality, sucks you had to change it to get it submitted

Bill responds:

I love you.

Wow, the NG userbase have seem to have gotten soft

Or "gay" would be another way to describe it. In some of these reviews people seem to have gotten quite offended, I don't really understand it, it wasn't offensive to me at all, just funny. AND THE ANIMATION AND SHIT WAS GOOD AS ALWAYS GREAT JOB MAN

<3 +