Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

been following you a long time sir, yessss, i'm not sure which mechanical orifice you forced your delightful bizarro through, but i feel it completes the dreamey feeling your animations have always had.

gravo, more please!

"The Worst" "The Worst"

This was fucking amazing!
I'm gobsmacked by the entire thing, the animation was incredible; the way you brought those abominations to life made me so fucking hard.
I'm interested in to what programs you used for all of this? I was confused as some parts (like that last shot, I think) look like they were done 100% in Flash, but for the rest of it, not at all.
Anyway, never stop animating! I'll save this Animation away for my future grand/children to see <3

Sherbalex responds:

Flash MX + Flash CS3

Dying Breed Dying Breed

Amazing, finally done! Great work by everyone!

uglyslug responds:

Thank you!

LL-WackyWavingInflatable LL-WackyWavingInflatable

it was okay but, could have done with a few more Wacky waving inflatable arm flailing ExplosiveLocks

Rn86 responds:

Due to a shipping error, I was currently understocked on my overstock of Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing ExplosiveLocks

Groundcats! Groundcats!

what a pretty ad

quitre lovely

Undead Grandpa Undead Grandpa

Loved it!

The style and animation were great, and I found it very funny. great job! only thing that let it down was the sound quality, sucks you had to change it to get it submitted

BillPremo responds:

I love you.

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Wow, the NG userbase have seem to have gotten soft

Or "gay" would be another way to describe it. In some of these reviews people seem to have gotten quite offended, I don't really understand it, it wasn't offensive to me at all, just funny. AND THE ANIMATION AND SHIT WAS GOOD AS ALWAYS GREAT JOB MAN

Rip Locklegion Rip Locklegion

Most splendid!

I 5 witth my bosy whole

Pass The Flash II Pass The Flash II

That was swell!

Great work by everybody involved <3

[MD2011] The Magician [MD2011] The Magician

Amazing work, dude!

The animation, timing was all incredibly well done! I like how you managed to give them a lot of expression, which isn't something you so in a lot of Madness flash, so well done with that.